Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Marines vs Obama and Ammo

Looks like even more Marines are coming out against Obama. The Marine Times cite that they can not keep up with the amount of online traffic out there. It's a bad sign for the Commandant when your armed forces are openly disparaging their CIC. However, it should speak volumes about how not to handle your armed forces IE cutting health care, don't ask don't tell, neverending combat deployments, ect ect.


I was reading in a few blogs (here and here) that ammo is once again going up. I then see the prices for several of my online sites reflecting this. I have several local shooting matches I would like to attend and I will not be a victim to this season's election fraud as it relates to ammunition prices. So I will be looking at purchasing a reloader with the wife's approval of course (she probably pictured me moping around the house this summer). My first purchase was to get the ABC's of reloading from Amazon. Hopefully this will give me the information I need to purchase reloading gear without getting robbed in the process. Carteach0 has also mentioned he will post advice on reloading later as well.

5 comments:

  1. 44%, oh well, hopefully it will rise. Posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is openly, I bet even more are grumbling behind the scenes.

      Delete
  2. Start off with a Lee Classic Turret Press.

    Faster than a single stage, easier to use than any progressive out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was leaning to the Lyman's press package. I think most of the Lee's were out of stock from midway and cabela's

      Delete