Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Free North Carolina: Get a Load of This Slightly Threatening Email From the Obama Re-Election Campaign

If you follow his link to the main article there is another link to a White House survey on why you have not donated. I took it as an open mike and expressed my displeasure on Holder's Fast and Furious, Federal funds for defunct solar companies, and TSA to name a few. Please feel free to do the same.

Free North Carolina: Get a Load of This Slightly Threatening Email From the Obama Re-Election Campaign

4 comments:

  1. Love the link to the re- elect obuma site. I don't think that they will like what I had to say. The only real question is will they just delete it or send in the SS to have a talk with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take the opportunities that you can. When he says "Well, no one told me" comes up you can call him a liar to his face. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Holy creep me out!!!

    Kind of makes me have the weebie geebies and feel paranoid,like my every move is watched, and analyzed. I am sure I am just paranoid...


    insert a loud NOT!

    This is like the schoolyard pain in the rump begging the other kids to tell them why he is not liked...magnified.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good catch, it does have the whole check here if you like me feel to it. I suppose this is an insight how he will run his next campaign. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete