Friday, February 24, 2012

Fox News

Is it just me or has the news specifically the web site has gone silent in open opposition of Obama. Is this the settlement Rupert reached with the US agencies in regards to the wire taps? For the past week or so there has been plenty of news out there for the Obama's miscreants yet Fox news corp. is silent. Even some of the shows have toned down the rhetoric in regards to the current administration.

A few out there are still fighting the good fight but it looks to me Fox news has now bowed out. If I were Rupert I would sell Fox news to a trusted friend for a dollar so they might continue the real news and just not fluff pieces.

4 comments:

  1. I don't watch, but sad to say, you may be correct, especially after the demise of Beck and The Judge. We have a thoroughly criminal government.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to see it. One more kowtow to the most criminal administration out there.

      Delete